Tuesday 27 March 2012

Chit Chat: New Girl "Fancyman Pt. 2" (live-chat!)



Marg: Are you ready!?!!?
Matt yes
Marg:  yayayayayay!
Matt Who the hell is that man?
Marg:  Martin Starr!
Matt Who?
Marg:  he was on Freaks and Geeks, he's great
Matt:  who is he on this show? I think I missed something....
Marg:  Nick's friend. They went to law school together, it was a whole conversation
Matt ahhh-- Missed that because I was on the phone.
Marg:  Jess walked in on him peeing in the bathroom with no pants on. Like a cartoon bear
Matt:  lol- okay. Stacy's eye!! Left one is bigger!
Marg:  CeCe... is her name
Matt:  CeCe!! lol Jesus, I'm all over the place
Marg:  I loooove Jess's outfit right now
Matt:  It's pretty cute.
Marg:  I also liked the dress she wore on the awkward date
Matt The costume designer on this show has the best job- I bet they just shop on modcloth all day
Marg:  pretty sure they seriously do
Matt:  do you get the same commercials as me? right now its Kate Hudson in Almay
Marg:  30 rock
Matt:  yes
Marg:  cool
Matt back on! "tell them their photography has potential" haha
Marg:  sad but true
Matt I was that girl for a blip in time
Marg:  we all were. "it's just boob in there"
Matt How's your prostate.... best dinner date convo ever
Marg:  amazing. I like that they are giving Winston something to do
Matt: yeah- driving CeCe and Schmit around while the fornicate in the back!
Marg:  it's something!
Matt hahaha- So about the commercial thing- what are your thoughts on the Old Navy commercial with Blossom and Joey?
Marg:  I've only paid attention to it once
Matt It's really odd because Blossom was on What Not To Wear a few years ago before she go re-famous
Marg:  hmmm... so should she be in an ad for clothes?
Matt I don't think so.... Maybe Old Navy works because it's like "simple" clothes...
Marg:  maybe. is this girl going to be 15?
Matt It looks like it
Marg:  defying gravity!
Matt Her eye is SUPES LAZY!
Marg:  it's really obvious in this episode
Matt I wonder if it's her makeup...
Marg:  Wicked is really obnoxious
Matt lol- yet the whole world loves it
Marg:  I don't get it! It was a great moment for Winston, but god
Matt Winston needs all the moments he can get- this one can slide
Marg:  haha. I want to try this crazy make up that Kate Hudson is selling
because I don't believe it will work AT ALL
Matt I'm not really sure what it is suppose to do...
Marg:  The green does something to correct colour maybe? And then the purple corrects the green?
Matt back on!
Marg:  "let's get you a doughnut" is a line stolen from Sex and the City!
Matt:  what? really?
Marg:  yes. Embarrassing that I know this
Matt That's odd....
Marg:  but Carrie's carpenter boyfriend who was in My Big Fat Greek Wedding says it to her
Matt Aiden.
Matt "1989 was the year I learned how to use the toaster by myself" makes up for it
Marg:  absolutely. "I'd like to do you"
Matt oh Marg!
Marg:  "when did the hill become a mountain?"
Matt I like what they are doing with Nick- he has become the funniest male on the show
Marg:  I do too, but Schmidt still holds a special place in my humour loving heart
Matt:  Oh yes- Schmidt will always be special
Marg:  Good episode
Matt Another solid from New Girl- High fives!
Marg:  high fives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!