Tuesday 2 October 2012

Chit Chat: New Girl "Fluffer" AND The Mindy Project "Hiring and Firing"

Matt & Marg missed chatting about last week's episodes! But New Girl is back! And it's amazing! Here is a live chit-chat, watch on out for spoilers! 


 
Marg:  Hi!
Matt Fav quote so far "I could use a shorty on the side"
"I deserve a shorty on the side"
Marg Ha
I was just about to ask what happened to Winston's GF
Matt:  hahah
I love the Tag Romney bit
Marg topical!
poke a hole in that condom!
Matt:  Do you want Jess and Nick to hook up?
Marg:  Eventually
But it is too early
Matt:  i think so too
unless they do one of those together, break up, then together again things a la ross and rachel
Marg:  I don't want them to do that though
YUG
TUG
rather
Matt:  haha
yug romney
Marg:  Nick uses a rope to tie his robe
Matt:  Nick is a mess... I love it
I love Schmit as a Romney
love love love
Marg:  It's perfect
Matt:  .... are they getting together?
Marg:  oh god
Matt:  This fight is totally leading to a kiss
Marg:  I'm glad it didn't
Matt:  me too-
I kind of like the belt....
Marg:  get one!
Matt:  solo tug time!
haha
Marg line of the night?!
Matt:  so far
 Never Adele....
Marg Never.
Matt:  Adele is a solo thing I think
Marg:  He is going to build that dresser
She is
Marg:  I like that Winston has some things to do in this episode, even if they are just in support of other characters
Matt:  Winston is always in support of other characters
Marg:  but sometimes they don't even put him in scenes with them
"I've got a civil war era piece of equipment and that's all she wrote"
Matt:  haha
oh new girl-
 
 
Matt: Now the mindy project!
Marg:  Mindy and the angry guy are going to bone
Matt:  did you watch the first episode of this yet?
Marg I did
Matt:  thoughts?
Marg:  I liked it
Matt:  I like that Seth Myers is on right now
Marg:  I support it
Matt I like "Now that I'm a woman in my mid twenties to early Thirties" haha
Marg:  hahaha
I think I am pro-British-d-bag guy
Matt:  Yeah I like him
He all "I'm the straight Rupert Everett"
Marg:  Yes!
Matt:  I like Beverly
Marg:  they should keep her
Matt:  "What's a boarding school? A place where you learn  snowboarding?" - "What's snowboarding?"
Marg Ransom
That was a great scene
 Matt:  I like literal tattoos like that
 Marg:  oh my god!
she punched her!
 Matt:  This scene is amazing
 Marg so good
 Matt:  That was fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!