Wednesday 8 February 2012

Chit Chat: New Girl (Episode 12)


Marg: "Hey Remy, what happened to your pants?"
Matthew:  It was pretty awesome. I love the threesome bit
Marg: the music!
Matthew:  haha. It was excellent. The dancing to the music was hilarious! 
Marg: It was genius music choice
Matthew:  I agree. And I loved it when the security guards thought Schmit was attacking that woman..
Marg: That was the best part of his storyline
Matthew:  Have you noticed that he takes his shirt off in almost ever episode?
Marg: I have noticed. I don't mind. I wish Winston had more to do
Matthew:  I don't mind either- BUT he has weirdly small nipples!
Marg:  hahahaha
Matthew:  And yes, Winston is definitely the character that's lacking the most... He has little story lines, but they don't get as much attention.
Marg: and they never go anywhere... there has been stuff introduced that could be revisited, but then, nothing
Matthew:  I wonder why.... And Nick's GF wasn't around last night.... How come she wasn't brought up during the whole threesome thing? She could have eaisly been his out.
Marg:  Good point. It's like this episode could have aired three episodes ago before she was introduced.
Matthew:  it totally could have. And I feel like lesbian friend should have been there just so we were reminded of her existence.
Marg:  It will be crazy if she never appears again. Jess's one time lesbian friend
Matthew:  One of those random season 1 things that happens sometimes on T.V shows
Marg: Like the sister of a main character who goes upstairs in one episode and never comes back down again
Matthew:  haha stuck upstairs for life! I like that idea. New Girl is clearly hilarious, but I feel like its going through some character development issues... Like last night, I was watching, loving it. But when Cece walked into the living room I thought "where the hell did she come from? She doesn't live there"
Marg: yeah, I thought that too! And her explanation made no sense, since we didn't see her interact with Jess at all
Matthew:  It was like they did that just so she could be in that episode. That convo could of easily happened with Jess. BUT- It's still one of my favorite shows because it is freaking hilarious. lol
Marg: High fives!
Matthew:  High Fives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!