Friday 17 February 2012

Chit Chat: S.T.I Tests


Marg:  So, they took a blood sample, and I didn't freak out or anything, which I sometimes do. And I     peed in a cup, which is always a treat
Matt:  oh good times...lol
Marg:  It was an oddly perfectly fine experience.
They are a training facility, so there are student nurses. And mine had only taken blood once before. I told her about the time a nurse poked right through the other side of my vein, so she couldn't do any worse than that
Matt: That’s so gross
Marg:  I know. It was. Luckily, student nurse did a dandy job.  Essentially,I can't recommend STI testing enough!
Matt:  haha. I’m scared
Marg:  you're scared? Of doing a test?
Matt: YES! I’m scared for the results. Not that I think I have anything...but still. BAM AIDS!
Marg:  Yeah, but better to know! And think about the peace of mind.
Matt:  yes, true. It’s just scary-
Marg:  it is. I’ve had one, haha
Matt:  brave
Marg:  And, unless something goes awry in your relationship, you just need to have one and be done with it
Matt:  That’s very responsible and smart. You are an inspiration to impure folks like me
Marg:  ha
Marg:  I hope that I am! If I can do it, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!