Thursday 24 May 2012

Chit Chat: BAZ

Matt: its been a bit of a slow season
Marg: big summer movies have started though, so we'll get some good reviews going
Matt: yes- and already trailers for fall movies are starting to come out
Marg: I haven't had a chance to watch the great Gatsby one yet
Matt: oh it looks good- its a baz lurman film


Marg: watched.
I think I'll just hate it.
Matt: hahaha
I think it looks awesome
Marg: 1) No one should EVER let Tobey Maguire do a voice over
2) I don't mind Leonardo Dicaprio, but I think that's terrible casting.
3) I fucking hate this trend of using contemporary rap songs in period pieces
Matt: Well, we'll have to wait until Christmas to find out
Marg: Have you read the book?
Matt: of course not
Marg: And thus our differing reactions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!