Thursday 3 May 2012

Chit Chat: Do They Have Orangutans In North Korea?


Matt: so I'm going through this thing where I want to know everything about North Korea
Marg: ha, fun!
 Matt: I'm a bit obsessed.
  I've even found a tourist company in the city that takes Canadians there
Marg: Oh god!Don't go!
Matt: I don't think I ever would- but it would be a really interesting experience.
I watched a really good documentary about an American journalist who went there on a guided tour- it's so messed up.
 Marg: hmm
I want to go volunteer with Orangutans, myself



Matt: what are they?
  OOOO
  never mind
Marg: ....
  hahahahahyou're hilarious

2 comments:

  1. That is the best picture ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid that's the extent of my photoshopping capabilities...

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!