Wednesday 2 May 2012

Chit Chat: New Girl "Backslide"

Matt: did you watch new girl?
Marg:  I did!
Matt:  I haven't!
Marg:  no!
Matt:  Im going to try and watch in about 30mins while i eat my lunch
Marg:  GOLDEN
ack caps
Marg you must have been very confused by my text last night
Matt:  i saw it when I woke up this morning and thought "wtf?" then clued in that it was probably a N.G reference
Marg:  hahahaha-it is, I hope I didn't give anything away
 Matt:  im in the dark
 Marg:  good

*Fast Forward about 30 mins. This is now a half live blog, half recap.  
  
Matt:  Right off that bat im loving Joni Mitchel
Marg:  Gooooood choice
Matt:  I hate Caroline! Her perky smile doesn't fool me!
WHAT! she slept with Justin Long again!!
Marg:  I know! Ugly crier! I loved that part
Matt:  that's messy
OMG Winston's earing is siiiick
Marg:  hahahaha. There are A LOT of good earring lines
Oh, and I also hate Caroline. Hate her. Horrible!
Matt:  Caroline and Nick cannot move in together
Marg:  It is exactly what you predicted though - that one of the roommates would be forced to chose if they would move out or not!
Matt I know! What can I say- I'm genius. "Now I know what Bill Clinton feels like" "Now I know what Monica Lewinski feels like!"
OMG! Paul's GF is the Asian Jess!
haha- amazing
Marg I love the call back to Jess learning about sex from listening about the Monica Lewinski situation on the radio as a little girl
Matt:  I havn't gotten there yet!
Marg:  No, it's not like a scene - I just think it was a nod to that
Matt:  I love Winston's hoop
Marg:  I laughed so so hard at Schmidt's dig about that
Matt:  Schmit's broken penis is an amazing storyline
Marg:  Has the first scene at the old folks home happened yet for you?
Matt:  yep
Marg:  I am not even old, but I am going to use CeCe's grandmother's threat on someone
Matt It was pretty kick ass
Marg:  "I will let myself die, and the I will haunt you!"
Matt:  haha that crazy old lady
Nicks poem is my fav "Shall I compare thee to a summers day? No, summers day isn't a bitch"
Marg:  hahahaha. so good
Matt hahaha
"I thought you were Asian me, but now I realize I'm just Caucasian you"
hahaha
Marg:  not strickly true, though is it?
I mean, he dated Jess first, he was in love with her, she dumped him, and now just a few months later he wants to marry someone else?
Matt:  I like she met it in a metaphoric way
Marg:  Just sayin'
My fav. line from the episode was in that scene, so now you understand my text
"For someone with a soulmate, you sure did have sex with me."
Matt I like the kid with the recorder struggling to play the wedding march
Marg:  amaxing touch
Matt I like the word amaxing
Marg:  amazing, even
ahaha, let's make it happen
 Matt:  He's moving in with her!
uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhh
Marg:  I knowwww
she's 33! 
Matt:  that lying bitch
Marg:  Seriously, they've been on again off again for years, it never came up?
Matt:  in season 2 Nick needs to pull himself together
Marg:  I think he will, now that he has realized that he actually hasn't come very far from the Nick in that video
Matt:  I hope so- someone can only be pathetic for so long before it get annoying
Marg are you all done watching now?
Matt:  oh yes
Marg:  Thoughts?
Matt:  that was the season finale yes?
Marg:  I think there is one more episode
Matt:  hmmm interetsing
Marg:  Yeah, I checked, one more
Matt Well- I wonder!
this one ended with kid of a cliff hanger vibe
Marg:  little bit, 'eh?
I thought it was a great episode, very consistent with laughs
Matt:  oh yes- i find its always consistent with laughs
Marg:  high fives!
Matt:  high fives-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!