Wednesday 22 February 2012

Chit Chat: New Girl- "Bully"


Marg::  oh my god - good episode
Matthew:  see, it wasn't my fav
Cece was so mean to Schmit!
Marg:  You didn't like it because of that?
Matthew:  Not just that. I didn't laugh out loud like I usually do.
Marg:  I thought it made sense - I wish she hadn't said so pointedly at the end "I'm mean to you because men show me off all the time and I hate it"
Matthew:  I'm not saying it was a bad episode, it just wasn't my fav.
Marg:  that's fair, not every episode will be
I thought the break-up scene was well done. Because that is exactly what I would do in Nick's girlfriends position, I think
Matthew:  Yeah, I liked that scene.
I wanted Jess to really stick it to that bitchy little girl
She just sort of got away with it
Marg:  I hated that little girl, I'll tell you that much
Matthew:  lol. She is going to grow up to be the snotty bitchy kid that nobody likes, and she ends up getting pregnant at 20.
Matthew:  By some guy named Donnie
Marg:  See, I think the little bitch will be quite successful
Matthew:  It only takes one wrong move
So I know we have already pointed our Schmit's oddly tiny nipples. But, did you notice in the breakfast scene that Cece's eyes are two different sizes?
Marg:  I didn't notice - is it an Igor situation?
Well, I assume it isn't, since I didn't notice, hahha
Matthew:  the left one was noticeably larger. Maybe her lashes were doing something weird, I don't know. But if you re-watch you will notice.
Marg:  I will end up rewatching probably, since I've gotten Ben to watch New Girl now
Matthew:  oh yay!!
spreading the love.
Marg:  He seems to like it, so yay! High fives!
Matthew:  haha
high fives
Marg:  Oh! I forgot to mention my fav. new girl moment last night. it was so tiny, but made me laugh AGAIN this morning when I remembered it. It's Jess's fake youtube comment, about how nice it is to see entertainment that doesn't resort to using salty language
Matthew:  hahaI did like that
Marg:  I'm going to use the term salty language more often now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!