Friday 24 February 2012

Chit Chat: Food Fight


Matthew:  If you were in a food fight what would be your choice food to use as a weapon?
Marg:  am I going for fun or damage?
Matthew:  both
Marg:  I feel like that is a difficult call to make... the more fun food wouldn't hurt to be hit with
Matthew:  but it could be messier.
Marg:  I think that jello, pudding, jello-pudding, or marshmallows would be fun
Matthew:  I would want something that was messy but could get could air.
Marg:  ice cream
Matthew:  Honey our of a squirt bottle or water gun would be good..
or cranberry sauce
Marg:  I think honey is too thick to squirt
Matthew:  Cottage cheese
Marg:  ew
I loathe cottage cheese
Matthew:  haha
I've never really ate it...
It looks horrible.
That is what I imagine a yeast infection would look like.
Marg:  IT IS
Matthew:  ugh
Marg:  grossest thing ever
can you imagine someone eating cottage cheese on a bun with a split in the top?
don't imagine that!
Matthew:  Cottage cheese on a hot dog
Marg:  ew

ew ew ew
Matthew:  hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!