Tuesday 8 May 2012

Chit Chat: New Girl "See Ya"

We live-blogged New Girl tonight, and there are some spoilers below! 

Marg ahhhh!!!!!
Matt:  who is Neil?
he looks familiar....
the actor.
Marg Thomas Lennon
Matt what has he been in?
Marg Lots of things!
Matt:  that's why he looks familiar...
Marg character actors are like that
"there's a corpse in your room?"
Matt:  Sift mint sounds like a horrible colour
soft*
Marg yeah, like a hospital
I like Jess's iphone case!
Matt:  It's a bit slow girl at the back of the class....
Marg haha
I like the bunny. shut up.
Matt S-L-O-W
Marg I like that Winston is afraid of the dark
I think that's smart, frankly.
There's all kinds of shit in the dark!
Matt:  haha- stop trying to justify your irrational fears Marg.
Marg It's not irrational!
Human beings are supposed to hang out in the darkness!
Matt:  I want to go camping
Marg CRASH TEST DUMMIES!
Matt:  Can we have a moment for the song?
hahaha
Marg yes! 
Marg Schmidt pronouncing wolf!
Matt:  then there was a woof
Marg wuf
Matt:  hahahha
the road runner
hahahaha
Marg meep meep
Matt:  hahahaha
Marg noooo... I don't want Schmidt to break up with CeCe
But I love that he's White Fanging her
Matt:  I don't think they'll be broken up
Marg well not for good
Matt:  I love the bedroom dancing
Marg me too!
I like any sitcom that has dancing randomly
Matt:  A lovely end to season 1!
Marg:  yeah!
I am going to miss this show
Matt High Fives season 1!
Marg high fives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!