Tuesday 24 April 2012

Chit Chat: New Girl "Tomatoes"

We live-blogged New Girl tonight, and there are some spoilers below!

Matt:  TOMATOS!
"You're dating a man that I can see myself growing old with"
Marg:  you got a great looking face
freeze frame!
Matt:  this Russian girl is really skinny!
Marg:  yeah...
Matt:  I already don't know how I feel about her....
Marg:  "I kept making eye contact with her nipples"
Matt:  I love little Jess!!
Marg:  socute
Matt:  was there intentionally no space there?
it reads like you are a Kardashian
Marg:  no. my space bar don't work 100% of the time
I'd make a terrible Kardashian
Matt:  OH NOOO!
sexy times?1
Marg:  Between Russel and Ooolie (?)
It was about to happen
Matt:  thats too bad
Marg:  haha, horrible Russian model likes Tosh. 0
Matt:  hahaha
Marg:  This is an amazing scene
"I sex you in face"
Matt:  hahaha- that was pretty kick ass
mick mouse!
Marg: I want a transcript of everything Russian Model said she liked about America
Matt:  "salad bar"
"Wilmer Valderrama"
Marg:  pronounced all wrong
Matt:  I can totally relate to that convo between Nick and Winston-
mostly from the Winston side....
Marg:  Who is your Nick?
Matt:  ......
Marg AM I YOUR NICK?!
Matt:  haha- no!
I'll tell you when we're off the grid
Marg:  hahaha
Matt:  I don't think I've ever known a Shelby
Marg It's one of those names that no one really has
It's just used in shows a lot
Matt:  a movies
Marg:  yeah.
The 2nd episode tonight is a rerun, yes?
Matt:  yeah- booo
Marg:  ah passion
Matt:  this is the breakup scene!
Passion- I get it....
Marg:  me too.
Matt:  haha- "I think I finally understand what The Tree of Life is about" haha-
i hated that movie
Marg  "My penis is having a heart attack!"
Matt:  this scene is also awesome
Marg:  NO NOT CAROLINE
Matt:  OOOOHHH NOOOOO!!
Marg:  I do not like!
Matt: this is the passion...
Marg:I knooooooooow
Matt: I love a good foreshadow
Marg:  me too
Matt:  oh I like New Girl!
high fives!
Marg:  high fives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!