Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Chit Chat: New Girl "Neighbors" / The Mindy Project "In the Club"

Here is a live chit-chat, watch on out for spoilers

 
Matt:  I'm late because I was buying snacks!
Marg:  good excuse
Matt:  what was the name of that table?
Actuary table?
Marg:  yes
Matt:  is that a real thing?
Marg:  yeah, it's a insurance tool
ha! I used that frisbee as dish!
Matt:  I love Old Spice!
Marg:  I can get behind some old spice
Matt:  mooo
hahahahahaha
hahahahha
I like how tge Urkel thing just came to her
Marg:  I like these youths' names
good stupid choices
Matt:  I didn't notice their names!
Marg:  They are stupid names, it's perfect
I can't remember them, haha
Matt:  The movie in this commercial looks horrible
Chasing Mavericks?
boo
Marg:  the surfing one
Matt:  moo
Marg:  mooo
Matt:  hahaha 
Marg:  they picked the most annoying catchphrases for her

Matt:  they picked the best
I like Prank Sinatra
Marg:  gooood prank
I love that Winston sucks at pranks, love it
Matt:  it gives him a thing
Marg:  I hope it comes up again
Matt:  chokes, hola-hoops, citar.
best combo
Marg:  they are horrible!
THE PANTS
 Matt:  Shawn just proclaimed Tuesday night to be "Fat Night"
Marg:  I support that - I had a whole fat weekend, of course
what snacks do you have?
Matt:  Shawn had a Twix, I had a Mars, and we split finish fish. Really, Shawn had one and I had the rest.
Swedish Fish*
sorry
Marg:  Andie McDowell is such a weird looking lady
Matt:  Has she does anything recently besides those commercials?
Marg:  nah
Matt:  sad
Marg:  conts to the pizzo
brory, sutton, fife
Matt:  I like that the youths pet Jess
Marg:  the youths are so useless!
Matt:  kids today....
Marg:  a smile class
Matt:  Winston got to be funny this episode!
High Fives!
Marg:  high fives!



 Matt:  Did you see on the net that Mindy Kaling wrote a movie?
 Marg:  what movie?
and I think I did.
Matt:  some rom com
anne hathaway is going to be in it
 Marg:  hmm
 Matt:  It'll probably be like a year before we see a trailer
 Marg:  I like this nerdy receptionist
 Matt:  "I ordered a new dress! My mom just has to finish making the sleeves"
 Marg:  "we all hang out as friends from work"
 angry doctor is in a new movie too
 Matt:  I've seen him before
Marg:  what do you think of him?
 Matt:  I like him
I'm glad that his character has a bigger role than the D-bag guy
 Marg:  yeah, for the best
 Matt:  Damages!
that's where I know him!
 Marg:  I've never watched that show
 Matt:  It's intense
Marg:  I've heard
I like this bathroom attendant gag
Matt:  Me too-
I'm glad they brought him onto the show
 Marg:  Come to Ukraine, I own 16 cell phone stores
Matt:  Pretty much sums that business up!
 Marg:  TV shows make clubs seem much more entertaining than real life
 Matt:  waaay more entertaining
 Marg:  it's really misleading
 Matt:  there's a lot more standing around and bumping into trashy people than what they make it out to be
 Marg:  yeah, and people don't dance that well...
usually it's just bopping around with your friends and then someone tries to rub their boner on your butt
 Matt:  and/or spills their drink on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!