Tuesday 9 October 2012

Chit Chat: New Girl "Neighbors" / The Mindy Project "In the Club"

Here is a live chit-chat, watch on out for spoilers

 
Matt I'm late because I was buying snacks!
Marg good excuse
Matt what was the name of that table?
Actuary table?
Marg yes
Matt is that a real thing?
Marg yeah, it's a insurance tool
ha! I used that frisbee as dish!
Matt I love Old Spice!
Marg I can get behind some old spice
Matt mooo
hahahahahaha
hahahahha
I like how tge Urkel thing just came to her
Marg I like these youths' names
good stupid choices
Matt I didn't notice their names!
Marg They are stupid names, it's perfect
I can't remember them, haha
Matt:  The movie in this commercial looks horrible
Chasing Mavericks?
boo
Marg the surfing one
Matt moo
Marg mooo
Matt hahaha 
Marg they picked the most annoying catchphrases for her

Matt they picked the best
I like Prank Sinatra
Marg gooood prank
I love that Winston sucks at pranks, love it
Matt it gives him a thing
Marg I hope it comes up again
Matt chokes, hola-hoops, citar.
best combo
Marg they are horrible!
THE PANTS
 Matt Shawn just proclaimed Tuesday night to be "Fat Night"
Marg I support that - I had a whole fat weekend, of course
what snacks do you have?
Matt Shawn had a Twix, I had a Mars, and we split finish fish. Really, Shawn had one and I had the rest.
Swedish Fish*
sorry
Marg Andie McDowell is such a weird looking lady
Matt Has she does anything recently besides those commercials?
Marg nah
Matt:  sad
Marg conts to the pizzo
brory, sutton, fife
Matt I like that the youths pet Jess
Marg the youths are so useless!
Matt kids today....
Marg a smile class
Matt Winston got to be funny this episode!
High Fives!
Marg high fives!



 Matt Did you see on the net that Mindy Kaling wrote a movie?
 Marg what movie?
and I think I did.
Matt some rom com
anne hathaway is going to be in it
 Marg hmm
 Matt It'll probably be like a year before we see a trailer
 Marg I like this nerdy receptionist
 Matt "I ordered a new dress! My mom just has to finish making the sleeves"
 Marg "we all hang out as friends from work"
 angry doctor is in a new movie too
 Matt I've seen him before
Marg what do you think of him?
 Matt I like him
I'm glad that his character has a bigger role than the D-bag guy
 Marg yeah, for the best
 Matt Damages!
that's where I know him!
 Marg I've never watched that show
 Matt It's intense
Marg I've heard
I like this bathroom attendant gag
Matt Me too-
I'm glad they brought him onto the show
 Marg Come to Ukraine, I own 16 cell phone stores
Matt Pretty much sums that business up!
 Marg TV shows make clubs seem much more entertaining than real life
 Matt waaay more entertaining
 Marg it's really misleading
 Matt there's a lot more standing around and bumping into trashy people than what they make it out to be
 Marg yeah, and people don't dance that well...
usually it's just bopping around with your friends and then someone tries to rub their boner on your butt
 Matt and/or spills their drink on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!